Thank you Nikon!

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Antony John
Senior MemberPosts: 1,098Gear list
Like?
Re: Perspective
In reply to Lord Mox, 8 months ago

Lord Mox wrote:

Preface: Please don't consider my reply here an attempt to substantiate my original post in anyway. I may disagree with the analogy in its relation to the original post. But...

AJ, very interesting observation indeed. Despite all the horror and deaths caused by Boeing in the past, there are thousands if not millions who still prefer using their airplanes rather than any other manufacturer. It must be the so called "Stockholm syndrome," I believe. Oh wait, let's check with wikipedia first.

-LM

Interesting use of 'Stockholm Syndrome'

I have no particular love for the Boeing 777 (I flew 5,000 miles or so on one 2 weeks back)

Remember availability of flights after the Lockerbie air disaster? No 'Stockholm syndrom' there.

BTW, I was commenting on the thread you started - not specifically on your comment. I have a D600 that developed the problem at ±850 shots. Had it cleaned 3 weeks back and they (apparently) changed the shutter (not on the job card though). Shutter 'noise' seem louder now so perhaps they did replace. Took 4 days (in Monday, out Thursday). Will see if the dust/oil appears again. But otherwise I agree, phenomenal camera at the price.

-- hide signature --

AJ
Carpe diem - or not ...

Antony John's gear list:Antony John's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D90 Nikon D600 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Nikon D810 +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow