XT1 - Truly Superior IQ

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Ray Sachs
Senior MemberPosts: 9,446Gear list
Like?
Re: THIS is what started this whole thread????!!!!????
In reply to Photo-Wiz, 8 months ago

That landscape is spectacular! It made me go check out your Smug Mug stuff and anyone who calls you a novice obviously ought to have their head examined! Sounds like we've both been shooting for a long time. I started when I was about 9-10 as a kid in Arizona. My Dad and brother were into cameras and I got a couple of hand-me-downs and started early. Was heavily into it, with all of the darkroom stuff, in high school and college, but then sort of got out of it on any level beyond family snapshots while raising kids and having a career. Got waaaaay back into it a few years ago for a 25th Anniversary vacation and have been hooked ever since. I had a strong foundation that was pretty dormant for a long time, but it didn't take long for it to come back...

Anyway, thanks for calling me out. I almost never get into those kind of bad manners and a good solid slap in the chops followed up by seeing how wrong I was ought to keep me on the straight and narrow for a good long while.

Sorry you couldn't get your m43 gear to work for you, but glad you found gear that does. That's all that matters ultimately.

Happy shooting,

-Ray
--------------------------------------
We judge photographers by the photographs we see. We judge cameras by the photographs we miss - Haim Zamir
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow