Moving into a new place - Timelapse (K5-IIs)

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DRabbit
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,628Gear list
Like?
Moving into a new place - Timelapse (K5-IIs)
8 months ago

Hi All,

Just thought I'd share this time-lapse with you all. My mom recently had a big, major, emergency surgery, so we thought it would be a good idea for her to move closer to us (instead of 30 miles away, she's now 2 miles away). This weekend was the big move.

The goal was to get it all done in two days, so she wouldn't be stressed about unpacking and such. I shot time-lapse of the whole thing just for fun. As you can see, a few family members, especially my husband, couldn't seem to ignore the camera. LOL

Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBX89TxUTFE

Lighting was pretty awful. It poured rain both days and it was dim and gloomy outside and inside. I ended up shooting everything at ISO 1600 and 3200. There were a few times I forgot to adjust the white balance too, but cut me some slack since the camera wasn't my primary focus

And just a side note, the K5-IIs bodies are proving, so far, as reliable as I hoped. Haven't had a single problem. Over 10,000 frames shot on one and 5,000 on the other so far. Headed to Brooklyn tomorrow for another big shoot.

Thanks everyone...

Amy

-- hide signature --

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
on Google+... on Twitter... on Facebook
My PAD Project and My Gallery

DRabbit's gear list:DRabbit's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Leica M8 Pentax K-5 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Fujifilm X-E1 +1 more
Pentax K-5 II Pentax K-5 IIs Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow