Canon Pro-100 AMEX Rebate Question

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
Travelino
Junior MemberPosts: 42
Like?
Re: Canon Pro-100 AMEX Rebate Question
In reply to JSB, 5 months ago

I got my AmEx card rebate in the mail today.  Was very surprised at how fast Canon was with processing it.  I held off for a while submitting it, to make sure the printer worked ok, then sent it in and they stated it was received on March 20th, a few days after I mailed it.  Today, March 31, the rebate arrived.  That says a lot about Canon and their business practices.  Once I submitted a rebate for some Sony software, where they stated it would take 8 to 10 week, we'll it ended up taking over 12 weeks and that was for $100.  So I was concerned about this rebate which was $300, the most I've ever had for a rebate and was pleasantly surprised.

As far as using the card, that isn't a problem for us, our local grocery store accepts the AmEX card, as we've used other rebate cards like that before, and it will only take a few weeks of groceries to use it up.  It makes no difference to us, to get our money back that way, otherwise we'd be using our credit card for groceries.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow