**Weekly X Series Photo Thread 30 Mar - 5 Apr**

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
guitarjeff
Contributing MemberPosts: 920
Like?
Re: Thinking about picking up a new ride, maybe it beats walking.
In reply to bluesman2070, 9 months ago

bluesman2070 wrote:

guitarjeff wrote:

bluesman2070 wrote:

guitarjeff wrote:

-- hide signature --

[[[If I am commenting on your awesome X trans photos in this post, I consider it a shame that there are a few users in this forum who claim that test charts keep them away from X trans cams, this then encompasses all photos, like these I am commenting on, so photos like these are part of what keep these few fellows away from X trans cams, amazing but true.]]]

Let the photographs speak for themselves.

Explain please.

-- hide signature --

[[[If I am commenting on your awesome X trans photos, I consider it a shame there are a few users in this forum who claim that test charts keep them away from X trans cams, this then encompasses all photos like these, and are part of what keep these few fellows away from X trans, amazing but true.]]]

This is a thread about photographs. Why not leave out your X trans views for just this one weekly thread - we use Fuji cameras, we know how good they are. Let the photographs speak for themselves.

Alan.

Alan, I have always felt that a signature is very personal statement and not part of an actual thread.  My post above is the only part of that thread.  If we went around policing everyone's sig statements it wouldn't be good.  If you look close you will see that you can hide peoples sig statements so that you will not see them.  Now i ask, which would be more reasonable, me having to go in and change my profile sig or you simply clicking a button that says "hide signature"?    I can see what you are saying if I made a statement in the actual post, but a sig is much more personal in my book and not up for debate with other users unless I am clearly breaking a site rule with foul language or something.  If we open that can of worms we might have trouble getting the lid on it again.  Would you really want everyone going around policing everyone's sigs?  With all due respect, not me.  My sig is polite, I use no cussing nor call anyone any personal names or anything else.  I say "amazing but true", and it does amaze me that someone could go to, say the XF 14mm flikre site and look at hundreds of photos and say "you know, these kind of pics are what keep me away from X trans".  Some do that, and you know, that's amazing but true.  Not sure how that is controversial or mean or anything else but just my personal sig.  And look what a conversation YOU started here about my personal sig Hope I explained myself.

-- hide signature --

[[[If I am commenting on your awesome X trans photos, I consider it a shame there are a few users in this forum who claim that test charts keep them away from X trans cams, this then encompasses all photos like these, and are part of what keep these few fellows away from X trans, amazing but true.]]]

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
RhysNew
VWsNew
CocoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow