Which lens to purchase for Sony A65?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
dsquirrel
Regular MemberPosts: 131Gear list
Like?
Re: Which lens to purchase for Sony A65?
In reply to AlphaTikal, 8 months ago

Not true at all. The DT35mm f1.8 is superior optically to the kit lens, and I suspect it would be easily noticeable if you did a side by side comparison of the two using a tripod if you like, identical exposure, etc. You may have had good luck with the kit lens, but as far as light transmission/perceived MP the 35mm f1.8 is superior at all f-stops.

-- hide signature --

If you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around. They say ‘well if you don’t vote, you have no right to complain,’ but where is the logic in that? If you vote and you elect dishonest, incompetent people and they get into office and screw everything up, well, you are responsible for everything they’ve done. You’ve caused the problem, you voted them in, you have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote, who, in fact, did not even leave the house on election day, am in no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain as loud as I want about the mess you created that I had nothing to do with. -George Carlin

dsquirrel's gear list:dsquirrel's gear list
Sony SLT-A65 Sony 50mm F1.4 Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow