Started 8 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
danielsonkin
Forum ProPosts: 11,375Gear list
Like?
A bit of Sonoma sunshine in an otherwise cloudy/rainy Marin week [LX7 & ZS25]
8 months ago

We drove up to the Sonoma to pick up our wine club wines at Sebastiani Winery and had a nice treat of a delicious plate of pesto pasta, fruit and cheese, followed by a wonderful walk in the vineyards with the pupster.  Casey (our 13+ year old golden retriever/lab mix) got lots of attention from visitors and staff at this dog-friendly winery.

I only took a few pictures on our walk, but I thought they came out nice.  All of these were processed in Photogene on the iPad (highlights/shadow adjustment, contrast, and sharpening)

I don't know if it's my imagination, but the LX7 images are much more crisp and clearer than the LX5 images SOOC.  The LX5 images always seemed to me a bit soft compared to the LX3.

My ZS40 has been shipped by Amazon and I am supposed to get it tomorrow.  I'll let you know how it compares to the ZS25.

Hope you enjoy.

Daniel

Casey catching up with his parents! (LX7)

First buds of spring (LX7)

First buds #2 (LX7)

Up close (ZS25)

Up close #2 (ZS25)

danielsonkin's gear list:danielsonkin's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60) Apple iPhone 6 +2 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow