Thank you Nikon!

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Lord Mox
Regular MemberPosts: 157Gear list
Like?
Re: You didn't exceed the 6k character restriction?
In reply to 35mmBlueSky, 6 months ago

35mmBlueSky wrote:

The OP is either working for Nikon or naive enough to speak in such a manner.

With us or against us...! Either you are G Bush or someone in his behalf Anyway, I should stop reading your response here. But I chose not to out of courtesy.

so a company is manufacturing faulty products in the first place now facing press pressure from all the over the world. In order to save the brand name, they offer service for their own fault, and customers should thank them providing faulty products but had been keeping silence and did not act until pressured by the media recently? I think Nikon is the one who should write you a thank you card for being a such a generous customer who even bothered to post an one thousand word-essay here to thank their "kindness".

Again, I got their "offered service" before the pressure. The thing is, I am writing based on my experience, not everyone else's.

BTW, I would love to get a "thank you" letter from Nikon. Would be another proof that they are listening to their customers.

-LM

Lord Mox's gear list:Lord Mox's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow