ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
IVN
IVN
Senior MemberPosts: 1,560Gear list
Like?
Poll: Worthy successor to the D300(s)
5 months ago

I've had a discussion in another forum with a guy claiming that Nikon has done nothing wrong and that D7x00 and D800 are worthy successors to the D300(s). Since he refuses to understand that both these cameras lack the buffer size and the fps (and many other things) to be considered as successors, I would like you all to take part in this poll. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm interpreting the cries for the D400 in the Nikon Rumors comment sections wrong, and maybe most D300(s) users see the above mentioned cameras as worthy successors and have already "upgraded".

Please take the poll and share your thoughts about the topic. Especially if you have voted for the 3rd option, I would like to know why you don't see those two cameras as worthy successors and what it is that they lack to be considered as such. Thanks!

POLL
D7100 is a worthy successor
11.9% 16  votes
D800 is a worthy successor
10.4% 14  votes
there is no worthy successor
77.8% 105  votes
  Show results
Nikon D300 Nikon D40 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow