Thank you Nikon!

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Gazeomon
Regular MemberPosts: 360Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon Are Outstanding Consumer Advocates
In reply to reginalddwight, 5 months ago

reginalddwight wrote:

If only more corporations could be as forthcoming, responsive and generous as Nikon, we as consumers would be better off.

Their response to the D600 dust/oil issue has been an outstanding case in recognizing a problem and quickly fixing it.

How can we not feel the love and return in kind by buying more Nikon gear?

'Forthcoming and responsive and generous'. You're kidding, right? The first reports of serious dust and oil splatter issues appeared  in Dec. 2012 and was conveniently ignored until the chinese government dragged Nikon by the scruff into the open in March 2014 and made them apologise for their crappy product. Only now Nikon plays ball after they got their butt kicked. I've been using Nikon for many years and still shooting my D300s occasionallly but have moved on to other brands because Nikon failed me on several fronts and is now a fast fading memory.

Gazeomon's gear list:Gazeomon's gear list
Pentax K-5 IIs HD Pentax DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited HD Pentax DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited HD Pentax DA 35mm F2.8 Macro Limited HD Pentax DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow