ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hdngo1
Contributing MemberPosts: 940
Like?
lens for Zion and hiking trail advice please
6 months ago

Hi,

We will be in Zion for the next 3 days, then heading to Grand Canyon. I brought 16-35, 24-105, and 2x extender with the 6d.
First question, for this afternoon, we will just drive around the park without any hiking, which lens, 16-35 or 24-105 do you guy recommend? I just want to have one lens for the whole afternoon, so the wife and kids can see the overview of the whole park with pictures of them in front of all the lanscape, without me switching between the 16-35 and 24-105.

Second question, which trail do you guy recommend for short hike with kids 8 and 10, but still have good opportunity for pictures, again with us in front of the lan scape, I have a tripod and remote. Prefered no hiking in water as we're not packing for such hike

Any other tips for our stop, Zion(3days), driving to grand canyon ( stop by Bend horseshoes, no antelope can yon), and one whole day at Grand Canyon before leaving for phoenix, is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow