Community Challenge: Just One(?) Photo in March

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
sean lancaster
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,146Gear list
Like?
Re: Community Challenge: Just One(?) Photo in March
In reply to El Matadurr, 4 months ago

I'll do two because I created one just to use as an avatar and it's the only selfie I have shot in 2014 and then I'll provide one of my more typical shots (both with A7 and Zeiss 55):

A little background on my next shot.

Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS) is generally considered one of the best beers in the world. It has a perfect 100 rating on BeerAdvocate.com and on RateBeer.com. We've been trying to find it locally since Founders is a local brewery (a few blocks from our house), but it sold out in less than a minute at Founders. They distributed to local beer shops and I found out too late to get on the waiting list. It's a seasonal beer and won't be around long. I called Founders the other day to see if there was any chance to buy some bottles. Nope. But they had secretly placed it on tap that day and hadn't announced it; they said when the 5:00 workers headed out there would be a mad rush to the brewery. We headed over mid afternoon and finally tried it. It lived up to the hype.

-- hide signature --
 sean lancaster's gear list:sean lancaster's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha 7 Voigtlander 35mm F1.2 Nokton Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow