ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DFF
DFF
New MemberPosts: 17Gear list
Like?
E-M1and Service Plus
9 months ago

My E-M1 started to show some problems same days ago concerning the back dial, the dial turns correctly but camera does not reacts properly, probably internal adjustments have any kind of problem. I decided to use Service Plus service as camera is in warranty period. The body was picked up in my job Friday 21st by the courier and was sent to Portugal. E-M1 was back at home Thursday 27th, repaired successfully. Whole process was managed via email fastly and with a Olympus responsible managing the case.

Service was perfect and in time, I followed it via the Olympus repair process web and information showed was available and clear.

The only matter I am worried, too soon for this kind of failure, probably a typical childhood failure. my camera has 5 months of life.

Regards.

DFF's gear list:DFF's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm 1:4.0 +6 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow