Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Damin69
Regular MemberPosts: 116Gear list
Like?
I am impressed with the T5i Low Light High ISO
9 months ago

My Old XT at ISO 800 my pictures started to get hi noise levels. Today we took a trip to the Museum. I have had this camera for just a couple of weeks and this is the first time that I have had a chance to go out and take some pictures. Still learning always learning. In the last 8 years of owning a DSLR I have learned more in the last 2 weeks about manual settings than I ever did with my old DSLR. I am more a visual learner than book reading learning I guess I would contribute that to. I found a couple of very good Youtube Channels that helped greatly.  This forum has always been a great place for information also. I do not tend to ask questions but read about issues that people have had and solutions that everyone has offered them. So with that said here are a couple of Hi ISO pictures I took today.

I did shoot with RAW and JPG these are strait up from JPG unedited. I have a couple of shots that I had some white balance was a bit off and doing a quick adjustment cleared that right up but none of these are them.

I think today was a Huge step for me today to go in shoot full Manual low light conditions with NO flash and get very good results. Still have a lot to learn but I will take baby steps and keep learning along the way.

-- hide signature --
 Damin69's gear list:Damin69's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F717 Canon EOS 700D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
Canon EOS 700D (EOS Rebel T5i / EOS Kiss X7i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow