Any A7R users considering A6000 to complement their shooting?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Chrisd999
Contributing MemberPosts: 700Gear list
Like?
Any A7R users considering A6000 to complement their shooting?
9 months ago

I'm loving my A7R which I'm using primarily for landscape, travel, and a bit of portrait shooting, with wide to medium lenses anywhere between the 14mm and 85mm FL's. Action and nature/wildlife photography are less important to me, but nevertheless I am feeling a bit left out when it comes to action shots requiring fact continuous focus, or longer (200mm+) FL's where the shutter vibration effects are reported. Therefore, I am thinking of picking up the relatively inexpensive A6000 one or two longer NEX zooms, which will complement the A7R weakness areas, and keep the whole e-mount system compatible, and satisfy the need for the limited action and wildlife shooting that I enjoy.

Are any A7R users out there thinking the same thing?

Chrisd999's gear list:Chrisd999's gear list
Sony Alpha 7R Sony a6000 Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Samyang 85mm F1.4 Aspherical IF Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA +6 more
Sony a6000 Sony Alpha 7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow