Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kasakka
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Alternatives to Olympus Stylus 1?
4 months ago

So I'm going to Japan soon and planning to get a camera there as the prices are cheaper and selection far better.

I recently had a chance to try out the Olumpus Stylus 1 and it had a lot of what I want in a camera: optical stabilisation, good set of features, viewfinder and compact size. It's enough in the not-quite-DSLR territory for me to be comfortable.

Basically the big features for me are the viewfinder (prefer holding the camera to my face rather than at arms length), compact size so it's easy to dig out and doesn't take much extra space.

Previously I've only had a really old digital camera (Canon Powershot A75) and smartphones for photography but considering getting something more comfortable. Mostly for holiday snaps unless I suddenly get into photography more.

The Stylus 1 is my top contender right now, but can you recommend me something similar I should look into?

Olympus Stylus 1 Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow