ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dcassat
Senior MemberPosts: 1,152Gear list
Like?
Histogram and highlight blinkies, how did that happen? - DP1M
5 months ago

Hello,

This morning I was out shooting and flipped through my display options to active the histogram which is usually on.

While I was shooting I noted I had both histogram and over exposure blinkies (live view) AT THE SAME TIME, which is my preference.  I didn't know the DP1M would do this as my settings discovery disappointed me in this regard.  I was so excited I sat down to figure out what I didn't know only to discover I was unable to replicate this setting.  Switching though the display options will not yield this setting.

I admit I haven't gone back to the manual to figure it out but would rather someone who may have experienced this share your findings with me.

I want my live over exposure blinkies!

-- hide signature --

Dan

dcassat's gear list:dcassat's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +5 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sigma DP1 Merrill
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow