Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jonzalez
Regular MemberPosts: 151Gear list
Like?
My Sony A99 went to Africa Vol 2
7 months ago

Here are some more photos from our Tanzanian safari. These last few days have been some kind of dream come true when you think of all those nature experiences and beautiful animals we were able to see and also take photos of them. It really puts some chill down your spine, when you are standing eye to eye with an wild leopard just few meters away in front of you.

I was told that it is very rare to meet the leopard as close as this.

Some of the African birds were really colourful.

It was amazing to follow this little baby monkey to try to learn how to climb into the trees.

This little baby lion was hiding in a high grass with her mother and three other sisters.

This is my river. Don't you dare to come any closer.

Elephant having some snack.

At this time of a year Tanzania really is a bird watchers paradise.

We also had a chance to visit one of the Maasai villages in Ngorongoro crater highlands. They are beautiful people just trying to keep their own culture and way of life still alive.

Maasai people are now trying to cope with the modern world by letting tourists visit their villages.

Faces of Africa.

Young and proud Maasai warriors can still kill lions with only their spears and knives.

Maasai's still respect the age and the wisdom it normally comes with.

Children are the future.

What will be their future?

Maasai village has now own small school built with dominations. It was very emotional to see and hear these kids singing and performing their reading skills for us.

Africa is very different from anything in my own country and for a photograher trip like this is something really special. I recommend something like this highly to anyone who's enjoying taking photos of nature, animals and people.

jonzalez's gear list:jonzalez's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony SLT-A99 Sony SLT-A58 Sony a6000 Sony 85mm F2.8 SAM +4 more
Sony SLT-A99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow