Inflation and food prices....

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
peevee1
Senior MemberPosts: 5,443Gear list
Like?
Re: More like mismanagement of resources.
In reply to JulesJ, 5 months ago

JulesJ wrote:

peevee1 wrote:

JulesJ wrote:

peevee1 wrote:

JulesJ wrote:

lylejk wrote:

When you favor a dart over the San Joaquin Valley growers, I have a problem with that. When you give aid and confort to foriegn nations taking precedence over your own citizens, I have a problem with that. When you go beyond selling your excess distills which raises the cost of fuel for folk here, I have a problem with that. Do I need to continue Don?

-- hide signature --

my avatar

Psalm 109:8

To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary.
To one without faith, no explanation is possible".
~Thomas Aquinas

I'm proud of my country's foreign aid (the UK gives more per population than the USA). There are parts of the world where people live and it hasn't rained for years, people live on almost nothing through no fault of their own.

It is almost always fault of their own and their parents. Overpopulation mostly.

Hasn't rained for years? Who made them live in the middle of Sahara?

Try not to be such a jerk.

Jerk or not jerk, I did not force them to live in the middle of Sahara. Did you?

And we didn't force you to air your ignorant views on DPR either. People live in all sorts of environmentally difficult areas of the world, that's what makes it such a wonderful place. Would you like them all to live in a nice middle class suburban area with a supermarket at the end of the road.

I don't care either way, it is their choice.

You'd be the first to be wingeing about immigrants then I'm sure.

I like good, smart, hardworking immigrants. But not some savages.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow