Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SaltLakeGuy
Forum ProPosts: 10,626Gear list
Like?
Spoke To Fuji Repair Edison NJ today
7 months ago

They got my X-T1 on Thursday morning and this morning (Friday) it is currently being repaired on the bench by a tech. It was mentioned aside from the shroud being added to remove any possible light leak, they are also "improving" the back thumb wheel and will of course verify a a clean sensor and clean if needed.. should ship out back to me 2nd day FedX on Monday or Tuesday at the latest with arrival back to me worst case by Thursday of next week. That's a pretty good turn around. I had no issues with my D Pad buttons as some seem to be reporting. They are NOT performing any modifications to the D Pad buttons as this  rep I spoke to stated. I was not aware of any "improvement" being done to the back thumbwheel but he mentioned it. Mine was basically fine, but I suppose any and all improvements will be graciously accepted. I'll certainly report back when it arrives next week. My new 56mm f12 R is getting very lonely .....

-- hide signature --

Fuji X-T1 Camera, Fuji 18-55 f2.8-f4 Lens, Fuji 55-200 f4-f5.6 Lens, Fuji 23mm f1.4 Lens, Fuji 56mm f1.2R Lens, Fuji EF-42 Flash, Picturecode PhotoNinja

SaltLakeGuy's gear list:SaltLakeGuy's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Epson Stylus Pro 3880
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow