Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gordon Robb
Junior MemberPosts: 40
Like?
Canon Pixma Pr0100 - Can't get it to print right
9 months ago

I have recently upgraded my kit and bought a Pixma Pro-100. Since I was sick of messing about with photoshop/printer settings every time I wanted to print a photograph, I also got a Spyder4Pro for my monitor. Now I'm relatively new to Colour Management, so here goes.

So I now have a calibrated monitor, which has the new profile running in windows as default. I have my Photoshop CC set to a workspace of AdboeRGB, and when I print, I'm printing through Canon's Print Studio Pro (although I get the same results just using print in PS). I am using Canon Glossy Photo Paper, and I'm telling it to use the right profile etc.

However, the resulting print is still not the same as what is showing on my screen.

Can anyone give me any pointers as to what I am doing wrong. All I want is to adjust my shots the way I want them on the screen, and to press print and have them come out that way. Is that too much to ask?

Please help.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow