ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
UsamaIrshad
Junior MemberPosts: 38
Like?
Nikon D5300 vs Canon 60D
5 months ago

Hello everybody,

I am about to buy my first DSLR camera in the coming 4-5 weeks, and to be honest picking up a good DSLR camera is the toughest thing to do . Surfed the internet and many comparison websites, on maximum of websites D5300 was rated higher than the 60D but I want a proper detailed advice.

I want a DSLR for non-professional use, for my own creative photography and travel etc. Both are in my budget so no issue regarding this.

So, when I started searching for a DSLR I found out Nikon D5300 to be the perfect choice for myself due to it's awesome features.But on the other side Canon's 60D is neck and neck with the D5300.Though older than D5300 but still image quality and sharpness is quite similar.

Got my hands on D5300 once, one of my friend owns it. It felt pretty comfortable and easy in my hands. I had no difficulty using it but I am not sure about the 60D haven't used it

The lens I will be using with the either of the two lenses will be Nikon's 55-300mm and the Canon's 70-300mm .. I've got no problem with the lens choice, really want an advice/suggestion from the current DSLR users as it is my first DSLR so I can't figure it out on my own 

I await good and helpful suggestions from you guys 

Thankyou.

Canon EOS 60D Nikon D5300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow