2016 US President Condi Rice!!!!! I really wish for her to become the next president!

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Heaven is for real
Senior MemberPosts: 2,320Gear list
Like?
2016 US President Condi Rice!!!!! I really wish for her to become the next president!
9 months ago

"Condi Rice Blasts Obama on Weakness, Leadership

Right now, there’s a vacuum,” she told a crowd of more than two thousand attending the National Republican Congressional Committee’s annual dinner last night in Washington, D.C. “There’s a vacuum because we’ve decided to lower our voice. We’ve decided to step back. We’ve decided that if we step back and lower our voice, others will lead, other things will fill that vacuum.” Citing Bashar al Assad’s slaughter in Syria, Vladimir Putin’s aggression in Ukraine, al Qaeda’s triumphant return to Fallujah, Iraq, and China’s nationalist fervor, she concluded: “When America steps back and there is a vacuum, trouble will fill that vacuum.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/condi-rice-blasts-obama-weakness-leadership_786123.html

Go ahead, accuse Condi Rice of being a racist!

Tell me she is right on the money. Obama is the weakest US president ever!

Heaven is for real's gear list:Heaven is for real's gear list
Nikon D7000 Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha 7 Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Sony FE 35mm F2.8 +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow