HELPPPPPPP ! To Buy now or to wait...... Rx100ii Conundrum :(

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ABTPhoto
Junior MemberPosts: 25Gear list
Like?
HELPPPPPPP ! To Buy now or to wait...... Rx100ii Conundrum :(
9 months ago

The opportunity to purchase a brand new Rx100ii has come up for $570, however is it worth waiting two months or so until a successor is announced ? As mentioned in a previous thread Im going on Holidays in August.

I also already own a Genuine Sony Screen Protector and rubber grip brand new in unopened packaging from when I had a Rx100 ( RIP )

What to do... Wait or just bite the bullet ?

 ABTPhoto's gear list:ABTPhoto's gear list
Samsung Galaxy Camera 4G Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III
Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow