Looking forward to learning Lightroom for Landscape photography, which Video Tutorial?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
holyindian
Regular MemberPosts: 234Gear list
Like?
Looking forward to learning Lightroom for Landscape photography, which Video Tutorial?
9 months ago

Hi all,

I am starting out with photography, and landscape photography has been of great interest to me. Hence the question. I am told that all the amazing effects on various landscape photo's are done by Lightroom. I am more comfortable with video based tutorials. Youtube is full of it, but that gets very confusing cos there are tons of authors. Can someone guide me what is the best video tutorial online that i can buy to learn this for landscape/HDR and nature photography? I'd prefer an entire set of course rather than bits and pieces from youtube. I've learnt photography through such mediums mainly "karl taylor's DVD tutorials."

holyindian's gear list:holyindian's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD +2 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow