Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mistermejia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,752Gear list
Like?
Why are corporations so CORRUPT?
4 months ago

My dad who is a D300 owner wants to buy a new camera and is asking me what i think about the D610, so i told him i would look into it. So there i am looking at the Dpreview review of the D610, and i am looking at page 6 of the review, and right at the "Sensor Recedue" section there is the "Before" and "After" photo of the sensor after blowing the dust off with the rocket blaster.

What pi***s me off is why do people think you are stupid or something?!!

Why did Dpreview move/shifted the light towards the right to "hide" the dust particles that are still on the top left side of the D610 sensor in that photo sample? I can still see all the spots on the left

Is it just me, or what is up with that?? The Dpreview review also says: "It should be noted that many other D610 users and reviewers have also concluded the problem has been resolved".

I don't know man! To me this sounds like something The White House would say. Can actual D610 owners say this is true and that the camera is SAFE now? Can you guys pass some information about this to pass on to my father?

Thanks.

mistermejia's gear list:mistermejia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Rokinon 85mm F1.4 +4 more
Nikon D300 Nikon D610
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow