ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Inky22
Junior MemberPosts: 35Gear list
Like?
Lightroom Metadata
4 months ago

Hi All,

When I'm importing images into Lightroom some of the metadata is not imported, or so it seems.  I took some multiple exposure images, some with auto gain and some without.  Before I imported them I looked at them in ViewNX and I could see in the metadata those that had the auto gain and those that didn't.  But when I imported them into Lightroom  that information did not transfer over.  Is it that I don't have the right settings checked when I import?  I do get EXIF data, but it doesn't include the auto gain information.  Unfortunately, I've already deleted the images from the card so I can't do a side by side comparison.  I do get lots of data: iso, f-stop, focal distance, etc. but it's just not as complete as I can see in ViewNX.  In the end, I guess I'll have to do another test, but I'm not sure it will solve the  issue, so maybe someone out there can steer me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Inky22's gear list:Inky22's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow