B&H status update on X-T1: now expected late April or later (as of 3/26/14)

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
alextardif
Regular MemberPosts: 234Gear list
Like?
B&H status update on X-T1: now expected late April or later (as of 3/26/14)
7 months ago

Figured I'm not the only one waiting on my pre-order so here's a quick update I received today from B&H. Note that I placed my order fairly late (03/12/14) so I'm probably far down the line anyway. However, regardless of what B&H has listed under their Expected Availability (X-T1 body still has it listed as 03/25/14), this is probably more accurate:

DEAR ALEXANDER.

Please be advised that the FUJI X-T1 DIGITAL CAMERA BODY (BLACK) you have on backorder is not expected to arrive at our warehouse before late April. As soon as we receive all the backordered items from the vendor/manufacturer we will promptly ship it to you. We apologize for this delay and for any inconvenience.

B&H Customer Service
212-239-7765 = 800-221-5743
status@bhphoto.com

I also have the Grip, 56, and 10-24 in the same order, and the 56 is supposedly already reserved for my order as it was in stock at some point when I placed the order.

-- hide signature --

Alex

alextardif's gear list:alextardif's gear list
Sony RX1 Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 Sony a77 II Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +6 more
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow