ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NacMacFeegle
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
A few questions about Magic Lantern.
5 months ago

Hello,

This is my first post on these forums, so I'm not exactly sure if this thread is in the right place, or if there is a duplicate thread on the subject.

Anyway I had a few questions about Magic Lantern, I've read through the Wiki and can't seem to find the answers to them:

I've read that after it is installed you can use the camera with the normal firmware simply by removing the card containing Magic Lantern and replacing it with a normal card. Is this true? or do you need to completely uninstall Magic Lantern in order to use the camera normally?

What features are available for the Canon 60d? I am especially interested in the built in intervalometer, but the Magic Lantern website seems to indicate that that feature might not be available for the 60d. However I have seen several time lapses on the internet taken with 60d's running magic lantern. If Magic Lantern doesn't have an intervalometer for the 60d how is this accomplished?

My final question is whether or not there is a version of Magic Lantern for Canon point and shoots. I have a really nice 5 or 6 year old Canon point and shoot that I don't use anymore, and would love to be able to use it for time-lapse photography!

ANSWER:
Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow