Nikon FULL FRAME mirrorless ILC camera????

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Jogger
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,389Gear list
Like?
Re: The Df is aimed at the mirrorless market niche
In reply to sgoldswo, 4 months ago

sgoldswo wrote:

Try it - as an owner of both an A7 and a Df, I'm happy to recommend the Df as the objectively better all round camera (there may be reasons for an individual preference for an A7, but...).

Yes, this was my understanding as well. A Nikon mirrorless with an adapter to use F-mount lenses would be the same size as the Df. Loving my Df as well

GAK753 wrote:

Please forgive me if this subject has already been broached or discussed. I have not posted or visited here in quite a awhile.

Do you think or have you heard anything regarding Nikon releasing an FX ILC like one along the lines that SONY has built in the a7r? I would REALLY be interested in owning something like that since the older I get, the heavier my D800 is getting, along w/ all the other gear I attach to it. A lighter, FE 36mp Nikon would be an answered prayer, in my book.

I've been kicking around the idea of getting the SONY Ar7, BUT from what I read, the AF is slow, among other little things I know I wouldn't be happy with at that price.

If NIKON would put something out like that, I'd be happy as a clam! I'm not interested in the mirrorless one Nikon has out now because, from my understanding, it's not FE, nor does it have a few things I'd still need/want. I'd love a NIKON ILC in FX 36mp version comparable to my D800.

Has anyone heard about something like this coming in the near future???

-- hide signature --

GG

Jogger's gear list:Jogger's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Nikon D700 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow