Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Azores1971
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Confused: What to upgrade to? Nikon 5200, 7000, or 7100
6 months ago

I'm hoping that this group can give me some direction in regards to what to purchase next. I'm currently shooting with a Nikon d70...really like the camera but I think its time to upgrade to somthing a bit more modern. Plus, my daughter has expressed some interest in photography so I thought I would give her the d70 as her starter.

I have been reading a bunch of reviews in regards to the 5200,7000,7100 and just can't seem to make up my mind. But first, the type of shooting I do is more of the kids and landscape shots when I can break away or am on vacation. I would say I'm more of an intermediate shooter but not sure I would know how to use all of the bells in whistles of the higher end (but am willing to learn as I'm commiting myself back into photography).

After doiing some digging...I was leaning towards the 5200 and then read something on the performance and current price point of the 7000 that has made me pause.

Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D70
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow