Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JayGoesToJapan
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
is the d610 right for me?
4 months ago

Hey there guys! I'm hoping for some professional advice. I am a a Canadian male who has always had a passion for photography and am currently planning a move to japan to pursue my passion. I have a good friend who is a professional photographer who is a Canadian living in japan, and has offered to teach me his techniques and work with him in a few shoots. I have a intermediate level of knowledge of photography, having owned a few Nikon SLRs though my years. At the moment I am cameraless, and in my preparation for my tutelage, i have decided to invest in a good quality camera. He shoots with a Nikon d800 and recommended I look at that, and I have the budget for such a camera, but I feel like that it may be too much for what I am looking to use it for. My primary shooting interests are but not limited to: nature landscape, nightscape, fashion and street, club and concerts, food, action sports, urban cityscapes, architecture and design. I think full frame is necessary, as i have some professional opportunities  in canada that will require good gear. I am open to new ideas, and would like to hear some outside opinions!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D610 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow