Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Full Frame
Regular MemberPosts: 174Gear list
Like?
****Challenge 184 Going Green**R E S U L T S***
9 months ago

I would like to thank all of the participants who submitted a photo. You made it very difficult to select first place as they are all winners.

Being a first time judge I have learned that three weeks is too long and there should be no rules to restrict when photos were taken. That being said I had participants who said they had great photos but were over the time limit while other participants submitted photos over 1 year old or no exif data.

Number 10 Green Umbrella by CGS11: Unique, like the reflection of the wasp. Looks more like a skirt than an umbrella

Number 9 Green Transport by Obsydian: Sometimes mundane subjects make great photos.

Number 8 Stacked Green by R Dunlop: Nicely done, like that you took the initiative of taking out your camera and trying something new.

Number 7 Green Winter Grass by Esayjay: Good effort but always works better when you get a reflection in the droplet.

Number 6 Does it get any greener than this by Deepak Kaw: Very good photo dipalying Bokeh,dof, and details. Well done. Would darken the one area under the leaf.

Number 5 Green Buds Spring by Capt Bart: Great photo, That lens is number one on my list.

Number 4 Green Swamp by herbymel: Like the shadows, great depth

Number 3 Eat your Greens by Brev00: Nice blending, great bokeh, sharp image.

Number 2 Green Space Where leprechauns Hide by Roman Johnson: Always expect the best and you deliver.

Number 1 and FIRST PLACE: SHADES OF GREEN by pmallahan

Nice composition and exposure. Branches appear to be coming alive like they are going to cross the stream. Every part of the picture leads you further into the scene. Always kept coming back to it.

The next challenge is yours, have fun with it.

Full Frame's gear list:Full Frame's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow