Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
papillon_65
Forum ProPosts: 17,262Gear list
Like?
**Mini Challenge #420 Winner! **
4 months ago

So I allowed a couple of late entries, hopefully no-one will get upset about that, it's only a bit of fun after all. Right, down to business, some great entries to a tricky challenge and it was difficult to pick a clear winner. Honourable mentions got to the following shots, this one from Ken G, I didn't expect one so close to the Cartier Bresson shot I posted but I thought this one was great, very nearly the winner.

I also loved this one from Sueanne, another nearly winner and a great "decisive moment", great image quality as well I must say.

So finally the winner is this late entry from Britney Elvis, did she fall or land safely on the rock? (hopefully the latter). It was also a great timed capture and I just thought it captured the girl in mid flight perfectly, very well done BE, excellent work.

Thanks to all the other entrants, some great shots but unfortunately there can be only one winner. Britney, it's over to you for the next challenge

-- hide signature --

“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +2 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow