Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rossuziers
Forum ProPosts: 12,776Gear list
Like?
~*~*~* " THaT's-HoW-We-RoLL "*~*~*~
4 months ago

Hello Youze Guys & Gals (not-necessarily-in-that-order).

If'n its got Wheels, Gears or even Tracks or Chains & moves although it needn't be movin' @-the-time-of-the-taking.

Here's where you post-em... "Please !"

I hope it becomes a weekly thread as opposed to a weakly one

Of course, I may not always be here to initiate it every week. So PLEASE, "anyone" feel free to get the ball rollin' in the beginning of the week...

And while nothin's hard-&-fast etched in stone, I'd prefer replies from this post with titles changed to contain the pics, with comments replied to each individual entry & the use of our official brand while a plus, other brands are not completely out-of-the-question neither.. I''ll-take-what-I-can-get, LITERALLY & FIGURATIVELY, No Limit on number of shots & at least sized to fill your screen unless you're on a phone or tablet. Then they should be bigger.

PS:

And while I may or may not comment on everything. I do have a general disdain for B&W. So unless it's a scan of something 0lder than 50 years old. Don't be surprised if you get a heavy dose of ridiculous sarcasm from me... Don't be offended, just chalk-it-up to my ignorant ineptitude or just plain idiocy.

Ladies & Gentlemen: "START-YER-ENGINES !!!!!

That's me but that's not mine * this ain't my entry neither...

Rossuziers's gear list:Rossuziers's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BIFNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow