Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
DRabbit
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,577Gear list
Like?
Re: Battery Performance
In reply to sleepwalker400, 6 months ago

sleepwalker400 wrote:

Are you using an eye-fi card?

No. I've used several different brands of SD cards, all with the same result. I've tried with one SD card in the camera and with two. And, FYI, I use the Eye-Fi card in my K-01 (because of that flimsy SD card door) and have had no issues with it.

Best thing to do is go to this link and see my report, along with all the other reports too. You can see there is a variety of conditions and settings where users experience the problem. It's not just me or shooting time-lapse. It's not the SD card. It's not the grip (which I don't even have) or a specific battery, or third-party batteries (which I don't use). It's not weather/temperature related.

http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/172-pentax-k-3/254464-k3-crazy-mirror-sickness-mirror-flapping-lockup-report-yours-here.html

Amy

-- hide signature --

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
on Google+... on Twitter... on Facebook
My PAD Project and My Gallery

DRabbit's gear list:DRabbit's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Leica M8 Pentax K-5 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Fujifilm X-E1 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow