ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Cthulhu667
Junior MemberPosts: 40Gear list
Like?
Thinking about switching to micro 4/3
9 months ago

Hey all,

I figured I would ask this question, and get some insights from people who actually use the cameras- so here goes:

I'm a current sony alpha user (a57, mostly minolta glass), and have become (more than) a little disenfranchised with the how sony seems to want to do business the state of the system, etc, and have been toying with jumping ship to micro 4/3, specifically the panasonic gh3/4.  I do quite a bit of video and stills, so it seems like a logical choice to me.

- is it worth buying the gh3 right now?  I realize there is a huge video spec difference in the gh4,     but I'm also looking at close to twice the price (900 vs 1700 before I add lenses).

- does anyone know if the new interface adapter for the gh4 works on a gh3? that could be a       deciding factor.

- Any other recommendations for mft cameras besides those two that have strong video specs?

Cthulhu667's gear list:Cthulhu667's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Sony DT 55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM +3 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow