Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
midwest man
New MemberPosts: 21
Like?
A composite attempt
5 months ago

I wanted to try some composite work for my son's baseball team. Yes I'm following Joel Grimes look to get a handle on what I like. I did take both pics. The one at the field was shot the other night, my son's pic was taken today in the garage. I played around a bit and came up with this. This isn't the background I want to use in the final copy. I have a pic of the field from the pitchers mound toward home plate with a few bright lights and the backstop fencing in the background.

Anyway, how'd I do? What could I do better? I added some lens flare back in because I already had a bunch in the background photo from my kit lens. It's the only one I have thats wide enough to do what I wanted.

Still need to fix some stuff but like I said this one is quick and dirty to see if I'm on the right path. I deleted some trees behind him that were to busy but missed the branches between his right arm and body, work in progress.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow