Petition for a Professional OVF camera successor of Sony A99 !

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
lifephoto.it
Regular MemberPosts: 180Gear list
Like?
Petition for a Professional OVF camera successor of Sony A99 !
9 months ago

Dear Sony Pro and enthusiast users, I shot since 2008 with two fantastic Sony A900 (I was a Loyal Minolta user) for my job (wedding reportage) and my personal projects. The optical view finder of this camera is the best aver made and I don't need to change battery after 300 shots as with the A99 with the risk to loose the rings changing moment !. During a wedding I don't want to stress myself with not reliable technology as battery life of A99. The battery life of my A900 reach 1000 shots!

It is clear Sony make money with batteries, but for saving PRO customers like me a OVF A900 style new camera is necessary. Why not a A99 with A900 viewfinder, or I have to pass to Nikon with a D800 or a D800E?

Zeiss lenses means classic high level quality! Classic bright view is OVF. It is also a good commercial issue!

Please people help me for a petition to Sony: WE NEED PRO CAMERA WITH OPTICAL CLASSIC VIEWFINDER!

If you are with me share it!

Ciao,

Giuseppe

-- hide signature --

www.lifephoto.it

www.marriagephoto.it

lifephoto.it's gear list:lifephoto.it's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital Fujifilm FinePix X100 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Olympus E-3 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 +5 more
Nikon D800 Nikon D800E Sony SLT-A99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow