Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
keiththom
Regular MemberPosts: 241
Like?
I really hate abode!!!!!!!1
4 months ago

Well, I did what I told myself I wouldn't and subscribed to Creative Cloud while they had their $10 per month plan. I have never owned an adobe product before.

I begin downloading their products. I personally only have a Verizon air card so I couldn't download it from that. It would take up my months data usage. So I go to library's and Borders bookstores to download. I had over 12 hrs of sitting in libraries until I finally threw in the towel. At one point I was up to 36% when I lost connection and had to start over. (I was downloading lightroom and photoshop)

So I go online to look for help. It looks to me as  if adobe states that they can send out DVD's to those who "don't have enough bandwidth to download." But adobe says that this is not available to their CC online subscribers??

So the damage:

15 hrs of downloading and drive time wasted.

2 hrs of phone conversations trying to cancel my order

$75 worth of now worthless tutorial books on Lightroom and Photoshop.

Anyone who does not have high speed internet would be highly encouraged NOT to purchase this subscription plan!!! Even If I would have succeceded, I would not have been able to download the software to any home PC. And everytime my would have to replace my laptop, I would again have to spend 10-20 hrs of library time downloading their product.

Good-by and good riddance Adobe!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow