Lumix GM 1 with kitlens 12-32- what an amazing little camera!

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
happypoppeye
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,787Gear list
Like?
Re: Lumix GM 1 with kitlens 12-32- what an amazing little camera!
In reply to SUBY, 6 months ago

SUBY wrote:

happypoppeye wrote:

SUBY wrote:

I've been on a hunt for the perfect belt-bag for a while and still haven't had success.

The Loewepro Dashpoint 20 is the obvious choice for ease of removal, though you have empty space above and under the lens. Perfect fit depth wise for 12-32 or 20mm and quick retrieval.

Loewepro Dashpoint 10 I had on order but my camera shop said it didn't fit at all with their showroom GM-1 when it arrived and once they tried it. Perhaps I'll order it again and see for myself.

Crumpler Banana Pouch (small) takes some time to fit camera into the case but the pouch won't stick out far from the belt. Downside is that the lens will be susceptible to knocks as it's quite tight against the bag.

Genuine Panasonic leather case is an option but has no facility for a belt loop and is restricted to just the kit lens.

Just as an idea, what about just a neck strap and an LCD screen protector?

-- hide signature --

Cheers Suby
Melbourne, Australia.

Don't even waste your time with the dashpoint 10 ...the camera shop isn't lying. It doesn't fit at all, way too small.

happyppeye...you've tried it by the sounds of it. Thanks for the tip.

-- hide signature --

Cheers Suby
Melbourne, Australia.

No problem ...yes ...its too small. I really wanted it to fit too. Ha.

happypoppeye's gear list:happypoppeye's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow