DA15 in the city - Care to share your use?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Younes B
Contributing MemberPosts: 723Gear list
Like?
Re: Montreal, also...
In reply to jf_tea, 9 months ago

Here is one from Old MOntreal. I bet you know where that is!

jf_tea wrote:

Younes B wrote:

jf_tea wrote:

You managed to get rid of the hotel on the left of the cathedral on the 2nd picture!
Indeed, the DA15 is miraculous ! I will have to bring the DA15 there, and, try to reproduce this miracle.

Here is one I did with heavy sun reflections, and, this one, at night (with tripod). Both are in Montreal too.

Nice shots JF. I like the reflections on the BNP building. I live downtown so I will find the right spot!!

Lots of good stuff to look for to shoot in Montreal, but weather this year is tough, to stay polite...

yes, many nice spots to take pictures in Montreal, downtown and elsewhere too. Have you taken a stroll in and around Oratoire Saint-Joseph? Or in Old Montreal, at Place d'Armes and on rue de la Commune ? Many nice places where the DA15 would be useful. And, I need to bring the DA10-17 too there, one of these days... when it will be warmer!

And, yes, the weather this Winter has been quite difficult to put up with ! And, that's an euphemism !!

Younes B's gear list:Younes B's gear list
Pentax K10D Pentax K-30 Pentax K-5 II Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow