Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TThorne
Senior MemberPosts: 2,554Gear list
Like?
I prefer posting here
7 months ago

I have been working NON stop, literally 20 hour days for weeks on end. Then I decided to give Fuji another shot with the X-T1 and some of the newer lenses. It is a great back up system to my Leicas, and it makes me really curious about the new Leica system being announced next month. I have high hopes for it as I am just more fond of this community.

Anyhow, I just got personally attacked for posting this in the Fuji forum (attack subsequently deleted) and realized that I would rather post images here. This is from the new 56mm f/1.2 and was shot on the X-T1 wide open. Ignore the Exif Data for the camera as I used an Exif Editor to change the data to X-E2 so I could edit in Lightroom. This is LR with Nik.

-- hide signature --

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

TThorne's gear list:TThorne's gear list
Leica M Typ 240 Sony Alpha 7R Sony Alpha 7S Leica Summilux-M 21mm f/1.4 Asph Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH +5 more
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow