Is the X-T1 a worthy upgrade to the X-E2?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kokeen4231
Contributing MemberPosts: 605Gear list
Like?
Is the X-T1 a worthy upgrade to the X-E2?
7 months ago

Its been a while since I visited the forum. Finally finding time to get back here again! Anyway on to the question. I've had the x e2 for awhile and was wondering if it is worthwhile for me to sell away my x e2 to upgrade to an x t1. (I'm sorry if this has been asked before!)

I believe they both use the same sensor so image quality should be similar. O there than that, for those who has used the X-T1, is the EVF really much better? And is the auto focusing speed a huge improvement too? I can say Im not too satisfied with the speed of the x e2 but i have learn to live with it. I don't shoot sports much, mainly portraits and landscapes. But who knows, if the X T1 is that capable, I might try a hand at that!

Im, not too concerned about weather sealing though. Other than the EVF and faster focusing system, is there any major upgrades I'm missing out? Ive been reading reviews about the X-T1 and it seems everyone likes it. Plus, it has a really attractive look. Hence, Im slowly having a soft side for it. But realistically, is it worth the extra cash over the x e2?

Kokeen4231's gear list:Kokeen4231's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow