ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
spineguy
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
D610 and real world AF feedback for low light
8 months ago

Hello all...

I am just a soccer dad that likes to take high quality shots of my kids during their activities... I have been fortunate enough to have gotten a D3s with the 70-200 VRII for my dance and concert photography.

I have had some complaints of the sound of the d3s so I am looking to get a D610 to supplement. Plus might be a little easier to carry than the D3s.

I have read about the AF accuracy in low light being a concern for the D610. I would like to keep the FPS up and the D610 has that capability.

Anyone have any real world experience shooting the D610 in low light tracking situations? Concerts, Dance or wedding reception where you need to track a subject?

Again, I have read all the forums and understand the focus mechanics would lead someone to deduct that it would have trouble tracking subjects in low light, but I am wondering if anyone has experience?

Thanks in advance

Nikon D3S Nikon D610
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow