Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ASosa
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
HELP! D7100 froze during pictures
5 months ago

So, I spent a good amount of time picking out a camera. I went and got a bunch of lenses and have fallen for my D7100 big time.

As a mom of two kids I take pictures pretty quickly and shove it in their faces almost daily. Today while taking shots of my daughter eating, my camera froze. It wouldn't turn off, the display screen froze, it wouldn't turn on, it wouldn't take pictures. So, in a desperate and almost fearful state, I hopped online to see what I should do. I resolved to just removing the battery. That seemed to correct the situation, but now I'm afraid that I might have damaged it somehow.

Is there anyone who can tell me if I should run down and have it checked out, or if I did the right thing. I just don't want to risk ruining my brand new camera because I was a bonehead. I'm afraid to even touch it. Maybe I just turn it on and off too often/quickly, but sometimes I have to because I'm having to grab a kid quickly before they fall etc, and I don't want to break the camera because I drop it in a panic.. but... I could basically use the peace of mind. Any insight would be MUCH appreciated. TIA...

~A Sosa

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TRYNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow