ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DFF
DFF
New MemberPosts: 17Gear list
Like?
Sanabria Lake, a brief contact with the E-M1
6 months ago

Last weekend I spent some hours testing the E-M1 with my 4/3 lenses, not so much time as I wanted but enough to extract some conclusions, the first one, it is really a very nice machine, with plenty of useful functionalities for the amateur and pro photographer.

Even the contact with the camera was not too long, I could check a lot of characteristics and functions, among others there were some aspects I really liked in this brief contact: EVF vision and response, IQ, color fidelity, performance with my 4/3 lenses, live view (a superb function, my previous camera is an E-1 without it), and some useful tools like the Color creator tool and the Zoom frame AF assist (very useful for manual adjust of the focus), there are of course more functionalities I expect to check deeply in short future.

A good start...

Sanabria Lake, the biggest glacial lake of the Iberian peninsula, province of Zamora, Spain.

E-M1 + ZD 14-54, 1/15¨, f8, CPL + LEE ND Soft Grad Filter 0.9

Regards.

DFF's gear list:DFF's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm 1:4.0 +6 more
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow