I do not understand the HATRED for mirrorless cameras on this forum.

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Osvaldo Cristo
Senior MemberPosts: 2,482Gear list
Like?
Ditto!
In reply to tko, 9 months ago

tko wrote:

Funny how mirrorless owners post things like "obsolete blah blah dinosaur blah blah brick blah blah weighs 100 pounds blah fueling owner ego blah blah."

But then in the next post, they wonder why people dislike them?

Like Rodney Dangerfield might have said, I'm not going to give respect until I get respect.

Tell you what. For every post you find started by larger formats knocking mirrorless, I'll find you ten by mirrorless knocking larger formats.

I'm sure the majority of mirrorless owners are great guys who've found the ideal camera for their needs. But a vocal minority seems to take great delight in promoting their perceived superiority over every other format out there. Not the best way to win friends and influence people.

If you look at this thread responses, you'll see the perfect examples of this. A lot more people attacking Nikon/Canon with more rhetoric than vice versa.

-- hide signature --

O.Cristo - An Amateur Photographer
Opinions of men are almost as various as their faces - so many men so many minds. B. Franklin

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow