Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tootsall
Senior MemberPosts: 1,131Gear list
Like?
Haven't disappeared: just been in hiding
7 months ago

Been on a hiatus since the trip to Africa in August.  As you can see from the gear list I've gone "to the dark side", but not exclusively: keeping the 150 as a backup/travel cam and for extreme telephoto stuff.  I REALLY miss that enormous zoom range when handling the D5300.

Anyway, here are three shots of an abandoned cabin I found in the foothills S.W. of  Calgary last week.  Enjoy.

C&C welcome

Front door swinging in the wind: Bit of repair work on the roof, replacement of some windows

A cleanup of the interior and a person could put this back in working condition.

Looks like they just walked out and left the key on the counter.

-- hide signature --

I know you think you understand what I said but I'm not sure that you realize that what I said is not what I meant.
(Ed)

Tootsall's gear list:Tootsall's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Nikon D5300 Canon PowerShot D10 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +2 more
Nikon D5300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow