Should I buy aftermarket battery grip?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
daRRski
Contributing MemberPosts: 960Gear list
Like?
Re: Should I buy aftermarket battery grip?
In reply to Ahgre, 7 months ago

Hi

I just got Canon body and I will get the DSTE for it for sure...I have one for Nikon d7100 and no complains what's so ever...even recognizes it as genuine Nikon grip . I do a lot of portraits orientation shots and find it great . The one I got was a kit with 2 Nikon batteries . The way I have it set up...is the grip battery as primary and in body as second . Grip stays on camera pretty much 100% . Only swap the battery in grip when it gets low ...in over 3nths , the in body battery didn't show any drop in power ..so there is no drain .Fit and finish is great and pretty much no flex...not anymore than Nikon grip I had tried . Just wishing , that Canon version is as good .

I got it from DSTE ebay store...here...that looks like nice kit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DSTE-Pro-BG-E13-Battery-Grip-Canon-EOS-6D-SLR-Camera-Remote-2x-LP-E6-/171065130855?pt=US_Camera_Battery_Grips&hash=item27d446bf67

Hope that helps.

daRRski's gear list:daRRski's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Olympus Tough TG-2 Canon EOS 5D Nikon D70s Canon EOS 5D Mark III +23 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow